Finding Natural Cure For Heartburn – Home Remedies
Many people suffer from the problem of heartburn in their daily life. This problem is becoming more common each day. The biggest contributors to this problem are our unhealthy lifestyle habits and the kind of food that we take.
Eating food that is high in fat, affects our digestive system. It increases the production of acid in the stomach, which in turn causes heartburn. This problem can be avoided by changing our lifestyle and by including healthy food items in our diet.
In case you are suffering from the problem of heartburn, then you can try the following home remedies:
- Baking soda: Baking soda is considered very effective to cure heartburn as the bicarbonate in it helps to neutralize the acid in the stomach. Take a glass of warm water and mix a tablespoon of baking soda in it. It should be taken immediately when the symptoms appear.
- Banana: Banana is good for your system. People who regularly suffer from the problem of heartburn should make it a habit to eat a banana daily.
- Apple: Another fruit which can be beneficial for you is the apple. You can have some slices after taking your meal.
- Gum: You can chew a gum after your meal. It helps in digestion of the food and will help to avoid heartburn.
- Honey: Honey is also proven to be beneficial for you because of its antioxidant property. You can take about two spoonfuls of honey after your meal.
- Garlic: Raw garlic is famous for its antibiotic properties. Chewing a clove, immediately when the symptoms of heartburn appear, will help to relieve the problem.
- Water: Drinking adequate amount of water daily detoxifies your body by diluting stomach acids and will also keep you well hydrated.
Obesity is also a major cause of heartburn. Regular exercise or any other physical activity helps you to maintain your weight and can also improve your digestive system.
Best Heartburn Natural Home Remedies