Best Natural Remedies For Acne Prone Skin Tutorial
Acne prone skin is something really difficult to handle. You never know when you will get a face full of pimples and this is not good at all. However, there are a few natural remedies you could try that will make your skin look a lot better.
1. Sea Salt Spray
Over time, sea salt has been used for its therapeutic properties and included in many cosmetic products. Those who use products that contain sea salt may find that their skin is cleaner and less acne present.
Most of the times the salt is used in scrubs, but this spray can be used every day to clean and refresh skin. Not just the face, but the whole body can benefit from this freshness.
You will need:
- 1 cup distilled water, tap water or tea brought to a boil – herbal teas such as chamomile, calendula or mint are ideal
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Your favorite essential oils for scent
- 1 pinch of Epsom salt
- Place the Epsom and the sea salt in the distilled water, tap water or tea and mix until they melt.
- Add the essential oils and store the mixture in a jar or a spray bottle.
- You can use either as a spray or as toner by placing it on a cotton pad.
This wonder of the hive has a milder action on your face than any existing soap or cleansing gel. This way it supports the natural production of sebum which is very important for maintaining a healthy skin. Honey has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Wet your face with warm water, then apply a small amount of honey(preferably a crystallized one to have an exfoliating effect).
- Massage gently with circular moves.
- You can leave it a few minutes on the skin if you have time.
- Finally, rinse with warm water and enjoy a radiant skin 🙂