THE SECRET TO YOUR PAIN FREE LIVING
Get back to your Prime in No Time!
Join the thousands of clients in over 65 countries, who enjoy the incredible benefits of TENDLITE® Red Light Therapy!
• New Medical Grade Power in Red Light Therapy – For Home Use, Self-administered and without a prescription
• Painless, Easy & Safe Treatments
• Fast Sessions: Just shine the Light for 1 minute directly at the Joint or Disc
• Targets Pain Symptoms & Cause
• Safe for You and Your Pet
Red Light Therapy’s TRIPLE ACTION:
1. ANALGESIC Action: Red Light Therapy has shown strong analgesic effect:
• Reduces Aches & Pains
• Promotes Muscle Relaxation
2. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY Action of Red Light Therapy:
• Red Light is known to Increases Lymphatic Activity & Blood Circulation
• Reduces Swelling & Stiffness
3. REPAIR & REGENERATION Action of Red Light Therapy: on Tendons, Cartilages, Ligaments and Discs
• Red Light therapy utilizes Photo Activation or Photobiomodulation to Increases Body’s Collagen Production necessary to rebuild the connective tissue that helps repair joints.
TRY US 60 DAYS RISK FREE!
• While Most People Love the Tendlite, No Medical Treatment Works for Everybody or Every Condition, Which is Why we Protect our Customers with an Extended 60 day Refund Period Versus the Normal 30 day Refund Period
• Not Completely Satisfied? Return within 60 days for a Full Refund of the Purchase Price!
• FDA Cleared K-100213
• 1-Year Warranty
• Made in USA
Click the “Add to Cart” button at the top right of your screen now and experience your Pain Free living!
- :: SUMMER EXTENDED SALE :: THE SECRET TO YOUR PAIN FREE LIVING ● TENDLITE® THE EVOLUTION OF PAIN MEDICINE ● The World’s #1 Red Light Therapy | MEDICAL GRADE Strength & Relief | Chosen By Sufferers of Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Hands, Feet or Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia and Other Inflammation Related Ailments. FDA cleared LED Light Therapy Device – Anti-Inflammatory & Analgesic for your Joint Pain Relief.
- GET BACK TO YOUR PRIME IN NO TIME ● Red Light Therapy Studies Show Faster Healing Times by Increasing (by Photo-Activation) local JOINT’S COLLAGEN PRODUCTION = JOINT TISSUE REPAIR, STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY & MOBILITY -Tendlite Utilizes a Widely Studied Wavelength of Red Light for Easy, Fast, Safe & Painless Therapy: Just shine the Light for 1 minute Directly at the Joint or Disc.
- DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED & USED BY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ● TENDLITE® utilizes state of the art technology used on Pro Athletes by today’s leading Doctors, Physical Therapists and Trainers. Now you can successfully treat your painful injury at home for a fraction of the cost. PROFESSIONAL CARE RIGHT AT YOU HOME.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INJURY WITH SCIENCE BASED RED LIGHT THERAPY BIOSTIMULATION● Drug-Free | Not Addictive | No Side-effects | Red Light Therapy Stimulates and Supports your Body’s Healing Process, RED LIGHT THERAPY IS USED TO SHORTEN RECOVERY TIME AND MANAGE PAIN.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA UNDER RENOWNED CALTECH ENGINEER SUPERVISION TO LAST AND PERFORM ● 5-YEAR Warranty on the High-Tech Therapeutic LED Bulb + 1 Year Full Warranty on the whole Device. Top Quality Stainless-steel Construction. Not Available in Stores – Order Here!
Solid Information About Acupuncture Which Is Easy To Understand
Acupuncture is becoming more and more popular. Lots of folks look to alternative treatments to solve their health problems these days. Acupuncture plays a large role. If you are curious about how acupuncture can reduce your pain naturally without harmful side effects typically found in pain medications, continue reading.
Be sure not to overeat before your acupuncture session. Being hungry or overeating may interfere with your results. Eat at least a small meal to feel comfortable during your session. If you do, you risk the chance of becoming dizzy and nauseous.
The needles used in acupuncture are not painful, so don’t be scared. Rather than regular needles, acupuncture happens with thin, small needles that are only as wide as one of your hairs. This means that pain will not be an issue for you.
Don’t get into your car to visit an acupuncturist without knowing in advance what lies ahead of you. Understand that needles will be used. It is just part of the treatment. If they usually make you nervous, you should try to face this fear head on. Talk with people who have experience with acupuncture to get the real story. This will help alleviate your fears.
Ensure your acupuncturist is licensed through your State Health Department. This ensures your acupuncturist knows what they are doing. Your state’s health department only issues licenses to people who have been adequately trained, and this should put your mind at ease.
If you’re starting an extended course of treatment via acupuncture, there may be some dietary supplements or vitamins you need to give up. Ask your acupuncturist if you need to avoid anything before your first treatment. You don’t want the results to not happen correctly if you’re taking things you shouldn’t have during, before, or after the treatment.
If you take prescription medications, have the list of them ready, before seeing an acupuncturist. This will help them see how they can personalize your session so that they can fulfill your special needs.
You should rest and relax prior to and following your acupuncture treatment. Your acupuncture treatment will be more effective if you are relaxed, and your acupuncturist can do his job easier. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can.
Do not drink beverages with alcohol in them before having a session. Acupuncture is intended to clear the body and mind. Alcohol is something that impedes your ability to think clearly. If you have partaken of alcohol within the last eight hours, reschedule your session.
An acupuncture practitioner who promises miracle results is shady. Though acupuncture can do many things, it cannot match modern treatments for diseases of that nature. Continue your regular doctor’s appointments if you have a chronic or serious illness and rely on acupuncture as a supplemental treatment.
Confirm that your insurance covers acupuncture and that the acupuncturist accepts your health insurance. By determining insurance coverage in advance, you will have the ability to concentrate just on treatment once your sessions start. Doing this will relax you, which will boost the effectiveness of your treatment.
Wear clothing that is loose when you arrive to your appointment. It’s important for the acupuncturist to easily get to any part of your body. You can simply disrobe, but you may feel more comfortable if you just wear loose clothing.
Get a consultation prior to getting any work done on yourself. Talk to your acupuncturist and vividly describe the kinds of pain you’ve been dealing with. Tell the practitioner everything that’s going on with your body. Explain the impact it is having on your life. Anything that you can tell the acupuncturist will help them to come up with your treatment plan.
Regular exercisers may have difficulty foregoing their workout on days when they have an appointment. Some exercise is okay, but you should do low-impact exercises on these days. A walk is more acceptable than a rigorous run, in this case. Don’t try something new the same day you have your treatment.
Acupuncture is a generally effective alternative to traditional pain treatment. Often acupuncture is used in conjunction with standard western medical treatment. This article introduced you to some concepts, but there is more research you can do. Schedule an acupuncture appointment so you can see firsthand the reason that acupuncture is growing in popularity.