The Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight Review
The Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight is a unique home training solution that provides resistance in the form of sand. As a result, you get a much more dynamic workout which engages your muscles in a way that barbells, dumbbells and kettlebells cannot. It’s also much kinder to your floors than heavy metal strength training equipment and even if you drop it from a great height, it won’t chip, dent or scratch your floors.
- Available in 11 different weights; 2lbs, 4lbs, 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs, 30lbs, 40lbs and 50lbs.
- Durable and stretchy neoprene outer cover which is leak proof and easy to empty and fill.
- Dynamic shifting sand weight burns more calories and engages more muscles than traditional strength training equipment.
- Easier on the floor and safer than metal dumbbells.
- Flexible design allows you to use the sandbell in the same way you’d use a dumbbell, kettlebell, medicine ball or slam ball.
- Unique patent pending design which works the arms, core, hands and wrists.
1) Dynamic Workout:If you’re looking for something a little different from traditional dumbbells or kettlebells, you’ll love the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight. The unique way that you hold the sandbell targets your hands and wrists in a completely different way to traditional strength training equipment and does a much better job of improving your grip. In addition to this, the actual exercises you can perform with a sandbell are much more dynamic than those you perform with regular strength training equipment and so bring more of your muscles into play. Finally, the way the sand shifts as you exercise is completely unique and tests your balance and muscles in a way you’ll have never experienced before.
2) Durable:Another great thing about the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight is that it’s incredibly durable. No matter how rough you are with the sandbell during your workouts or how often you drop it, it will hold up for many years without leaking any sand.
3) Soft:One big advantage the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight has over barbells, dumbbells and other strength training equipment is that it’s soft and not solid. This means it’s much kinder to your floors if you accidentally drop it or throw it down too hard. Additionally, you’re much less likely to injure yourself when working out with a sandbell compared with solid strength training equipment.
1) No Funnel Included: One disappointing thing about the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight is that it doesn’t come with a funnel. While this isn’t a huge problem and you can easily buy a separate funnel, it’s something you’d expect to be included for the price.
If you want to mix up your at home training and challenge your body in a completely new way, the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight is a perfect purchase. The addition of a funnel would have been nice but the innovative design and functionality more than make up for this. The shifting sand and the unique grip positions will give you a completely fresh workout experience that you’re sure to love and if you buy the Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight, you won’t be disappointed. Click Here to Buy The Hyperwear SandBell Neoprene Sandbag Free Weight!
Recommended Products For Dumbbells