Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill Review
The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill is an easy to use choice for those who want to make sure that they can always get a great workout in. This treadmill has an incline that reach up to 10% which offers you options to get the most out of your workouts. There are nearly twenty different workouts that will help you to make sure that you are getting the most out of each of your workouts. In fact, the workouts were designed by a certified personal trainer to give your more and help you to reach all of your personal fitness goals. In addition to this you will be able to easily listen to your favorite workout playlist with the included port.
- G-Force 2 Commercial Motor
- 300 lb Weight Limit
- 1 Year Warranty on Labor and Parts
- 25 Year Motor Warranty
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- PowerPulse Heart Rate Monitor
- Workout Fan
- Special Space Saving Design
- 0-10 MPH Speed
- 0%-10% Incline
- Application Features 18 Workouts
- LED Display Has Multiple Windows
- Special Cushioning
- Make Your Run More Comfortable – One of the things that the makes the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill so great is that it allows you to run more comfortably. The extra built in shocks that are in place on this treadmill allow for you to run without putting additional pressure on your joints. This means that if you have suffered from joint problems or pain because of your love for running, that you are not going to have to worry about it any longer.
- Extra Solid Design – Another thing that you are going to love is that this treadmill is very solid. You are going to be able to run as long as you only weigh 300 lbs or less. One great thing is that when you are running, regardless of your weight, you are going to be able to run without worrying about the treadmill’s ability to be stable. Many treadmills do not feel stable if you weigh more and are running or jogging. Since this one does, it makes it easier for anyone who is using it.
- Extra Long Warranties – One of the things that sets the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill apart from other treadmills is that it has warranties that are much longer. There are a wide range of different warranties. All of the parts and labor have a one-year warranty. In addition, the motor has a twenty-five-year warranty. This is almost unheard of when it comes to treadmills because after a lot of use and abuse most motors are not expected to work for this long. Finally, there is a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Personalized Applications for Workouts – Finally, you will find that there are a wide range of different types of workouts available with applications that can be personalized. One of the things that makes these workouts so great is that they were put together by a certified personal trainer. When you are working out the applications sense when you need more and automatically adjust the workouts to your specific needs. This means that you are always getting the best workout overall.
Things to Consider:
- Larger Size – While the company claims that the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill is easy to store in a small space, it is a bit larger than most other treadmills. This means that you might need a bit more space to store and use this one. While it does still fold up, you are going to notice that it is quite a bit larger than what you might expect.
- Higher Price – This treadmill is certainly not the most expensive on the market but it is one of the higher priced models. Of course, even though it costs more, you are getting quite a bit of additional features that you might not have expected before. This is certainly one of the things that you will want to think about when considering the price of a treadmill.
The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill is a great choice for you if you want a treadmill that is going to give you more. It is a great alternative to working with a personal trainer as the application module style of workouts that are pre-programmed really give you more. This means that you can work towards your goal of decreasing your time for a big run or even to help you to lose weight.