Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 Review
The Bowflex Select Tech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 is a competitively priced adjustable bench which allows you to perform incline and decline exercises within the comfort of your own home. It has a 600lb weight capacity which will provide you with adequate support during almost any exercise and comes fitted with wheels that allow you to quickly and easily move the bench around your home gym.
- 4 different positions; 90 degree (upright), 45 degree (incline), 0 degree (flat) and -10 degree (decline).
- Heavy duty, commercial quality steel construction.
- Includes wheels which allow you to easily move the bench around your home gym.
- Removable leg hold-down brace which provides additional support during decline exercises.
- 15 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year limited warranty on the upholstery.
- Bench size = 56 inches by 26 inches by 20 inches.
- Bench weight = 64.2lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity = 600lbs (300lb bodyweight and 300lb free weights).
1) Easy To Use:If you’ve found adjustable benches difficult to use in the past, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1. Changing between the incline, decline and flat positions is quick, easy and extremely smooth which is great news if you like to hit your muscles from multiple angles during your workouts.
2) Sturdy:As well as being easy to use, the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 is also extremely sturdy. The heavy duty steel frame is solid, durable and provides you with all the support you need when lifting heavy weights.
3) Low Price:Another great thing about the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 is the price. Most adjustable benches cost $300 or more but this bench costs less than $150. For that low price you get four different positions, an impressive 600lb maximum weight capacity and a sturdy design. Overall, this represents great value for money and makes the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 a perfect purchase if you’re on a budget.
4) Easy To Assemble:If you’ve had difficulty putting together adjustable benches, you’ll love the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1. It comes complete with allen wrenches, contains easy to follow instructions and can be assembled in around 15 minutes.
1) Slight Decline Angle: One area where the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 could be improved is the decline angle. While the -10 degree angle does allow you to hit your muscles from a reverse angle, it would give you a more challenging and effective workout if it was a little steeper.
If you’re on a budget, the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 is one of the best adjustable benches you can buy within this price range. It’s extremely easy to use and put together, provides you with a range of angles and is sturdy enough to support you during heavy lifts. If you’re going to be doing a lot of decline lifts, then you may want to consider other benches but if declines aren’t a major part of your workouts, you’ll love the BowflexSelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1.
Recommended Products For Home Gym