Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
If you are working hard to increase your performance or lose weight, then you need to check out the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill and all that it can do for you. This treadmill features a wide range of options with two different incline positions, six unique personal trainer lead workouts, and specialized comfort cushion options. The treadmill is easy to use and will help you to be able to reach any fitness goals that you might personally have.
- Special Space Saving Features
- Two Position Include
- Six Different Personal Trainer Led Workouts
- Special Shock System for Added Comfort
- Dimensions 68”x31”x10”
- Clear Screen to Track Workouts – One thing that is great about the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is that the LED screen is clear and easy to read. If you have ever struggled to read a screen while you are doing your workout, then you are certainly going to appreciate this one. This screen will tell you all of the details that you want to know about your workout, your personal health information, and information to help you track your workouts. When you use this treadmill, you are going to find that it has more and is going to offer you more than others that you might have checked out before.
- Comfortable Running Track – Another plus is that the treadmill has a comfortable running track. It is wide enough and long enough for most people to feel completely comfortable when running on it. This is not the case with all treadmills so it is something that you should think about when considering which one you would purchase. Plus, there is a special comfort shock system that is going to keep your joints and bones from having to deal with the pain of hard impact. When you are running, the shocks are going to make your run more comfortable.
- Stable – When you are running on a treadmill, the last thing that you want to have to worry about is the stability. Many bigger people have experienced running on a treadmill that seemed to shake and wobble with each stride. This is not one of those. In fact, you are going to be able to enjoy a nice run or training workout without ever having to worry that the treadmill is not going to be able to make it.
- Easy to Use – Finally the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill has a ease of use that makes it very popular among those who are just starting with a treadmill as well as those who have been using one for years. There are many reasons that you might enjoy a treadmill that has an easy operation. One of these is that you do not have to waste your time learning how to use the treadmill. Another is that you can jump on and start working out as soon as it is assembled, even if you have never been on a treadmill before.
Things to Consider:
- Manual Incline Setting – One thing to remember if you are looking at the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is that the incline feature needs to be set manually. So, this means that you cannot adjust to go up and down hills during your work out. It also means that you have to get off of the treadmill in order to change the incline. For some, this could be a deal breaker, depending on the type of workout that you are looking for with your new treadmill. It is simple to move between the different incline positions and something that you can easily use to change your own workouts.
- Hard to Assemble – Most users have reported that this treadmill is hard to assemble. There were many comments in some recent reviews about how you can line up the boards that are shipped with the treadmill to make it easier. However, that still requires more work on your part and makes it harder for you to be able to enjoy your new treadmill because you are going to be spending a lot of time putting it together.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a top choice for those who are trying to get the most from their new machine. This treadmill offers three different positions with two inclines. It has a wide variation of speeds between 0 MPH and 10 MPH. While the incline is manual, forcing you to get off of the treadmill to change the incline, that does not mean that you cannot still get a fantastic workout with it. Plus, the treadmill has added features to make it more comfortable when running and to help prevent any injuries.