Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill Review
The Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill offers a classic design that is manually powered. You are going to be moving the treadmill and powering it for yourself. This means that you can set your own pace anywhere that it needs to be. There are two incline positons that you can use at 8 degrees and 10 degrees. The treadmill features a steel frame, flywheels that are dual weighted, wheels for moving, and rails that are padded. Your workout is tracked with an electronic monitor that helps you discover your speed, workout time, and calories burned. The running surface on the Stamina InMoition Manual Treadmill is made from rubber which helps you to stay stable when you are running.
- Smooth Operation from Dual Flywheels
- 8 Degree and 10 Degree Incline Positions
- Non-slip Running Surface
- Frame Made from Steel
- Rails are Foam Padded
- Foldable for Easy Storage
- No Electricity Needed
- Easy Portability Thanks to Wheels
- Electronic Monitor to Track Workout Time, Calories Burned, Distance, and Speed
- Measures 47”x22”x45”
- One Year Warranty on Frame
- 225 lbs Maximum Weight
- 90 Day Parts Warranty
- Great Workout – Many people do not realize that working out on a manual treadmill is harder than using an electric treadmill. The great thing about this is that you can get a great workout in. For those who have never used a manual treadmill before, using it at the 10-degree incline can actually make it easier as it rolls easily. In addition to this if you want a harder workout you can use the treadmill at the 8-degree incline, so that you will feel as though you have been walking up stairs. No matter what setting you use, you can be sure that this treadmill will help you to get a great workout.
- Perfect for Small Spaces – Trying to work out and have equipment in a small space can be really difficult. In fact, it might even feel impossible. The great thing about the Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill is that it is the perfect choice for someone looking for a way to work out in the smallest spaces. It is also completely portable and has wheels that will allow you to move the treadmill into different spaces. In addition, you will be able to fold the treadmill when it is not in use which means that it can be stored in even smaller spaces.
- Affordable Option – The Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill is one of the cheapest treadmills that you can find today. This treadmill does not have many perks, bells, and whistles; but that does not stop it from being a great choice for those who might not be able to afford another option. In fact, this option costs less than a 3-month membership at most gyms. So, if you are trying to find a great way to get a workout in without breaking the bank then this might be the perfect choice for you.
- Can Use Anywhere – You can use this treadmill anywhere. There is nowhere that it can’t be used since it requires you to use nothing but your own energy to power it. This means that you do not have to worry about where there are outlets, having the right type of adapter for your personal outlet, or anything else. You just assemble it and start walking.
Things to Consider:
- Awkward for Taller People – Taller people might find that the Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill is not easy to walk on. In fact, they might feel as if they are too big to be walking on it at all. This treadmill seems to not have a long enough base for taller people to be able to get a long comfortable stride.
- Hard to Get Started – If you have not walked on a manual treadmill before then you will want to make sure that you try one out before purchasing this one. Manual treadmills require a lot of additional man power to use them and some might find that they are not able to use them. These types of treadmills might not be the best option for beginners although they can be great for those who are at advanced or intermediate stages of their workout.
The Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill will offer you a great workout that is solely powered by you. One thing that is really nice about this choice is that it features a nice screen that will display some of your workout statistics. This means that you will know how fast you were walking or running, how many calories you were burning, and what your distance was. You will be able to have a great workout and track your workouts to ensure that you are doing your best.